Ketogenic diets are actually very, very healthy diets. They have all kinds of benefits for the health of the brain and body such as:
- Keto lowers insulin resistance: So well, in fact, it helps reverse type II diabetes and prediabetes!
- Keto keeps your brain sharp: ketones in the blood stimulate the release of BDNF, brabrain-derivedurotrophic factor, which helps preserve and grow new neurons in the brain.
- Ketogenesis is the best diet in the world for weight loss – especially fast weight loss.
- The ketogenic diet gives you beautiful, acne-free glowing skin. Ketogenic diets help lower inflammation and are great for acne and clear skin!
- Keto diets have been proven to lower inflammation in the body – and inflammation is the main culprit behind a multitude of modern diseases from autoimmune diseases to cancer.
- Ketogenic diets give you superhuman energy. By giving your body a ketone fuel source, you’ll have heightened and stabilized energy levels—not energy going up and down all the time from rising and falling blood sugar levels.
- Keto diets help you to banish hunger once you get into ketosis.
Intermittent fasting is good for you, your brain and your body at a cellular level as well. Like limited periods of calorie restriction, intermittent fasting is a hormetic stressor like exercise, a stressor that actually “harms” the body in small doses that sets off a process of cellular repair and “bouncing back” and healing that is exceptionally good for the body.
- Intermittent fasting is super anti-aging
By challenging your body intermittently, you set off all kinds of powerful cellular mechanism that actually help you age backward, stimulating collagen and elastin production, repairing cellular damage, lengthening telomeres on your DNA – all of this promotes long life and youth.
- Intermittent fasting preserves muscle and burns fat
Most diets burn up your muscle tissue – not fat because you only restrict calories, not carbs. IF actually assures you are burning fat while stimulating growth hormone release to preserve and build supple strong muscle tissue (which the burns MORE calories).
- IF reverses IR and pre-diabetes and prevents diabetes forever
IF is so good for banishing high blood sugar, you’ll never have to worry about diabetes, and you’ll reverse any insulin resistance you’ve developed as well that is making you at risk for diabetes.
- IF protects you from neurodegenerative diseases from Alzheimer’s to dementia, to Parkinson’s.
- IF is cancer preventative, helping the body to stimulate processes to destroy pathogens, invaders, and cancer cells.
- IF reduces inflammation—the root of all 21st-century diseases.
- IF is good for your motivation and inner strength.
Knowing you can do something hard is good for motivation – and that flows into all your areas of life helping you resist negativity, negative habits, and become all that you can be by knowing you can push yourself harder – and succeed!