Out of all the diet plans, you can do, the ketogenic diet plan, hands down will get you to your goal faster and healthier than any other plan out there.
Traditional dieting and super calorie restriction literally ruin your metabolism. It’s what happens when you deprive it of nutrients – it shows down. However, the ketogenic diet plan can correct a broken metabolism. BUT…it must be done healthily
See, I believe in keto done right. Not keto done crazy.
Traditional keto completely ignores the necessity of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients—crucial vitamins for the heart, liver, eyes, hormones, and brain. Compounds needed to build skin, muscle, collagen, and keep you youthful and resilient.
A diet rich in the right kind of vegetables, like dark leafy greens, berries, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli—cannot be the wrong way to eat, right?
The program I have created works because it combines three strategies that are super smart. My program stresses low glycemic, low insulin index vegetables, grass-fed proteins, high healthy fats—and focuses on isolating and balancing fat storing hormones holding you back from weight loss. We do this with intermittent fasting, which suppresses all kinds of fat storing hormones and
- It reverses insulin resistance.
- It stimulates fat burning hormones.
- It stimulates collagen synthesis + anti-aging IGF-1 and growth hormone.
- It builds lean muscle mass.
- It keeps the face full–you don’t lose your face with the weight.
- It preserves muscle tone, so you don’t end up all bone and flabby fat.
- It reduces all the stress hormones that cause fat storage, especially belly fat
- It helps you dump toxins that cause weight gain
- It helps you dump excess hormones from food and pesticides that cause weight gain
- It nourishes the liver so you can keep dumping fat and toxins without injury to your organs or getting a fatty liver.
That’s because my program stresses keto + nutrient density.
You cannot lose fat tissue without dumping toxins. You cannot dump toxins without the compounds the liver uses – trace minerals from vegetables – to dump the toxins.
Besides that folks, any diet that advocates weight loss without nutrition is unhealthy and you cannot do it long without harming the system.
Any healthy diet must have
- Essential fatty acids
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Trace minerals
You don’t want to lose weight and your hair, skin, and eyes with it, right?
Not that you have to gulp down potatoes and corn every day.
My ketogenic diet plan advocates eating vegetables literally packed with vitamins and minerals like beet greens, collards, Swiss chard, berries, high healthy fat, and grass-fed meats only.
The fat keeps you satisfied and nourishes your eyes, brain, and keeps your hormones level. The nutrients keep you thriving and energetic and prevent those ravenous cravings. You stay full and happy and sleep like a baby while you melt all the fat off the body.
So any diet that creates hunger by depriving you of nutrients – HAS TO FAIL.
What most people don’t realize is that its hormones that are holding them back from the body they want.