With our ketogenic diet guide, you don’t have to worry about how to get into keto, what to eat to stay there, how to do intermittent fasting, or what foods to avoid. You can look at me as your ketogenic diet guide, taking you by the hand and showing you how to do it correctly.
- I will tell you this in clear, simple terms.
- Lots of charts. Lots of pictures- 0 guesswork.
- You’ll also get access to lots of fun, short videos that give you all kinds of tips and tricks to achieve fast weight loss.
You’ll receive access to:
- FAQ on Keto
- How to know when you’re in ketosis
- Guide to acceptable proteins
- List of acceptable fats
- Lists of keto friendly vegetables
- What to do about corn, potatoes, and tomatoes
- Rations of Fat-Protein-Carbs for your weight and activity level
- Lists of fruits that don’t throw you out of ketogenesis
- List of supplements for getting into ketosis
- Supplements for the keto diet
- Supplements that build fat burning enzymes
- Supplements for avoiding keto flu, keto fatigue, and other symptoms caused by nutrient deficiencies
- Best supplements and techniques for more fat burning sleep
- Best supplements to avoid hunger, dehydration, hormone imbalances, fatigue, low energy,
- Techniques for faster weight loss and fat burning
- Guides on how to relieve pain in all areas of the body through acupressure and other secrets
- A guide to the right exercise for your body type: long slow walking, light cardio, HIIT…
I have all kinds of short videos on how to lower insulin through supplementation and nutrition.
Watch my videos on keto symptoms like flu, bad breath, fatigue, and how to prevent these with diet and supplements.
Sure. I have great videos in my membership area on compounds I’ve found that really curb carb and sugar cravings—you won’t find out about these anywhere else. I had to do a lot of deep reading and meetings with doctors from all around the world to cure these!
YES, YOU CAN! Watch my videos on how to reverse insulin resistance and pre-diabetes in my member’s area!!!
You’ll get access to all my best recipes for chocolate treats with only 1 to 2 net carbs!